Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Going to Hawaii and They'll Never Remember a Thing!

Okay, I'm hoping that by posting something on Dad's blog, it will give him a little boost to get something on here. Also, any of you all who also want to post something, feel free to do so.

And now without further ado I present...............A POST!!!!

Reese posing all in pink

This is adorable

Reese & Charlie at a photo op

Reese enjoying the ocean view

Two sleepyheads

Mmmmm!

Charlie trying to walk (I love how he purses his mouth)

Dad & Reese tripping the light fantastic

Reese and some homeless woman she found feeding the "ducks"



4 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Yeah, a post a post! I'm so proud. Now, if only I could get my hands on some of those Hawaii pictures...Adam...Dad. :)

Momoo Sherie said...

Finally! Thanks Ginger. Hopefully Dad will keep up with this. I don't understand why he is so blog challenged. I thought he would be so good at it. Richaaard! Richaaard! Come on.

The Real Kochomo said...

You mear you're supposed to update these things? I thought it was sort of a one-time thing.

Ginger said...

Spellcheck DAD!!!!! SPELLCHECK! I am shocked you misspelled something! (see above)